Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4

Gsus effin christ my legs hurt. I probably shouldn't have started this fast..

But what's done is done, so let's get on with it.

Hockey. Today. Not that great. A lot of guys on the bench so I got only 8 shifts which I really had to make count because there was a lot of downtime at the bench. Got my HR to 200 which is the highest so far. Felt tired, mainly because haven't gotten much sleep lately.



Duration: 1.33.00
Calories: 1238
HR AVG: 155
HR Max: 200
Training Load: 180

After hockey, went to lunch with friends and after that I started doing the Insanity workout. Today was Cardio Recovery which was just what I needed. Long and slow stretching squats and moves. I liked that. My shins actually feel a lot better now.



Duration: 0.35.00
Calories: 397
HR AVG: 143
HR Max: 170
Training Load 56

--

Pretty decent day, not the hardest (which I rather liked), gives me time to recovery for tomorrow.

Day 4 Summary:

Duration: 2.08.00
Calories:  1635

No comments: