Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 3

I did suspect it would happen, and it did. Every single muscle in my body is so sore I can hardly stand. It's not used to this kind of training. So I concentrated on stretching and relaxing my body today instead of doing the Insanity workout. Insanity lets you keep one off day (which is always Sunday) so instead of keeping Sunday off, I kept today an off day and move today's workout to Sunday.

Every time you start working out, you should start easy or this happens. I never learn. But I think my body adjusts to this rather quick and keeping this day off helps me doing the rest of the week much more efficiently.

I have stretched before and after workouts (including hockey) but while you're suddenly exposing your body to this level of exercise, you'll be discovering and using muscles in your body which you haven't really used in a while so it'll take some time from the muscles to get use to it.

Weight:

106,7 kg / 235.2 lbs
(-1,6 kg / -3,5 lbs)

No comments: